Here is the website: http://www.palorin.com/
They claim they can remove halitosis with a pill. There is no listing of ingredients. Anyone tried it or willing to try it?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Anyone tried palorin?
After what I've read about selmedica healthcare, the company that supposedly manufactures palorin, I don't think it's a safe product and I wouldn't try it. Check this site out: http://www.licerx.com/selmedica-healthcare.htm
Thanks
Thanks
jess wrote:After what I've read about selmedica healthcare, the company that supposedly manufactures palorin, I don't think it's a safe product and I wouldn't try it. Check this site out: http://www.licerx.com/selmedica-healthcare.htm
Thanks
It doesn't sound too legit to me. Probably just a scam for making money and getting away with it too with that disclaimer.Palorin Website wrote:FDA Notice of Disclaimer
The statements and products shown on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Those seeking treatment for a specific disease should consult a qualified integrative physician prior to using our products if possible. This product should be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle and individual results may vary. The individuals shown are paid models, and not necessarily Selmedica Healthcare customers. All of the testimonial statements are genuine. The experience of the customers who have submitted these testimonials are unique and do not guarantee or predict any outcome. These customers were compensated for their testimonials with free product.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.