THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Just another day...
-
smelly cat
- Newbie
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:38 pm
Just another day...
In my English class the guy that sits beside me always has his body facing the opposite direction. I see him talk to others around me, but when I say something to him, he gives a one word response and turns in the other direction. I hate this shit...I really do. The other day him and the girl in the row in front of us were making fun of me. She said something like, "would anyone like some gum?" and he was like "why are you looking back here?" then they both laughed and started discussing different flavors of gum. Then she put an emphasis on the word "mint" everytime she said it. It was a nightmare. It's like what do you do? Do I just blurt out "yes I have stank breath! If I could do something about it I would assholes!!" Or do I just sit there like I did and pretend that I don't know they're talking about me? Being back in school is bringing back all those painful memories of yesteryear. Kids can be so cruel 
-
daveparker
- Advanced
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:10 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.