http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/2322
I found this for people with sinus problems...and for some odd reason it also took away my PND that I got from putting a home-made, non-professional quantity of salt water up my nose after performing the Flip Turn method for 4 days...tell me what you guys think...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Sinus Problems?
Re: Sinus Problems?
It's a fantastic resource - thanks!Green wrote:http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/2322
I found this for people with sinus problems...and for some odd reason it also took away my PND that I got from putting a home-made, non-professional quantity of salt water up my nose after performing the Flip Turn method for 4 days...tell me what you guys think...
Sara
I ordered some gse extract from the internet few days ago it´s called citrosept and i´ve been irrigating my sinus with it .
It´s the only thing that has really worked for me almost a whole day.
My cousin didn´t react when we were sitting in the car and when we were going to the movies.
i also drink it but i have been a bit sloppy with fallowing the routine i always have problems with routines.
I´ve been eating cheese for 3 days, also today and i have mucus in my throat so i´m gonna stop eating cheese again and stop drinking enery drinks.
I´ve been reading on other sites that you can´t use gse extract undiluted because it will burn the shit out of you.
I´ve been using it undiluted and it doesn´t burn at al.
I think citrosept is a light version of gse extract that´s why it doesn´t burn so i´m going to get me another bottle at a health food store.
I use it together with salt and i gargle with it.
I´m not saying that my breath doesn´t smell anymore but i just don´t have the bad taste when i use it.
I had an allergy test a few weeks ago and they told i have a really bad mite dust allergy so it hink i need to work on pnd instead of putting all kinds of crazy stuff in my body.
I´ve been feeling better the last couple of days only because the taste in my mouth is better i don´t know if it helps with bb.
I´m gonna get a stronger version of gse and see what happens when i use it.
I´ve been knowing about pnd for about 6 or 7 years and that was when i started to do nasal irigation but it didn´t help back then.
I decided to do it again when i found this on another forum
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Allergy/Po ... /show/3939
Just look what ss1981 has to say.
He/she also posted the same thing on curezone and explains a lil bit more
http://www.curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1324836#i1.
After reading it i just thought to give it another try
It´s the only thing that has really worked for me almost a whole day.
My cousin didn´t react when we were sitting in the car and when we were going to the movies.
i also drink it but i have been a bit sloppy with fallowing the routine i always have problems with routines.
I´ve been eating cheese for 3 days, also today and i have mucus in my throat so i´m gonna stop eating cheese again and stop drinking enery drinks.
I´ve been reading on other sites that you can´t use gse extract undiluted because it will burn the shit out of you.
I´ve been using it undiluted and it doesn´t burn at al.
I think citrosept is a light version of gse extract that´s why it doesn´t burn so i´m going to get me another bottle at a health food store.
I use it together with salt and i gargle with it.
I´m not saying that my breath doesn´t smell anymore but i just don´t have the bad taste when i use it.
I had an allergy test a few weeks ago and they told i have a really bad mite dust allergy so it hink i need to work on pnd instead of putting all kinds of crazy stuff in my body.
I´ve been feeling better the last couple of days only because the taste in my mouth is better i don´t know if it helps with bb.
I´m gonna get a stronger version of gse and see what happens when i use it.
I´ve been knowing about pnd for about 6 or 7 years and that was when i started to do nasal irigation but it didn´t help back then.
I decided to do it again when i found this on another forum
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Allergy/Po ... /show/3939
Just look what ss1981 has to say.
He/she also posted the same thing on curezone and explains a lil bit more
http://www.curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1324836#i1.
After reading it i just thought to give it another try
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
Thanks for the links billie. I dunno if the GSE i have is too strong but it burns the hell out of my mouth for 2 days even if i only use 10 drops dilluted in water. That stuff is so powerful, it will make any bad taste in your mouth dissapear but i still got reactions so i don't bother using GSE anymore. Tho, i've never thought about using it in my nostrils like that woman did, i'm tempted to try that to see if it'd open up my nostrils and stop PND.
HI ALL,
Just wanted to share with you an experience.
I tried the flip turn upside down ziggy flip methood for nasal irrigation.
The result was I ended up with a nasal infection -
I urge you all to think carefully about putting anything into your nose.
Your nose is very sensitive and any harsh liquid forced in can cause severe bleeding and actually increase PND- making it worst.
Just my thought on it.
You dont have to tale my advice,
you can try it for yourself.
putting things in your nose can cause infection, bleeding and pus.
Be very careful people.
Drastic
Just wanted to share with you an experience.
I tried the flip turn upside down ziggy flip methood for nasal irrigation.
The result was I ended up with a nasal infection -
I urge you all to think carefully about putting anything into your nose.
Your nose is very sensitive and any harsh liquid forced in can cause severe bleeding and actually increase PND- making it worst.
Just my thought on it.
You dont have to tale my advice,
putting things in your nose can cause infection, bleeding and pus.
Be very careful people.
Drastic
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.