http://www.foxrio2.com/cure-for-halitosis/
what do u think about this guys??? is it 100% guarannteed???
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
the real cure???
I watched this before, probably about a month ago. I was really excited at first, because I have suspected my tonsils, but think a tonsillectomy seems dramatic. However, there is no contact information or anything like that. I would love to get checked out by a doctor/ENT who knows what we are going thru and knows what to look for, but I don't even know where this is located.
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
tonsillectomy didnt do anything for me either, because i had another reason for my BB which i later discovered. But there is always the possibility i may still have had BB had i not had my tonsils removed. Tonsils might well be a cause in themselves for some, it is known that some people definitely do get cured through tonsillectomy, possibly if there's nothing else causing BB still in place.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.