THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Smelling own breath?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jane
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:50 am
Location: New York
Gender:

Post by jane »

aww i really appreciate that, drastic :) good luck to finding out your problem too.
integral
Junior
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:44 pm
Location: Canada

Post by integral »

DRASTIC wrote: Well, I have been told that I have bad breath from open comments which people made after my surgery.
Did you ask them for comments, or they made them without asking?
faith59
Junior
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Metairie, La

Smelling own breath?

Post by faith59 »

Hey Everybody

I get a whiff of mine every now and then ,sometimes I been outside and times I've been inside at the office or at home but I don't know what contributes to that. If I'm breathing in a certain way or breathing out ... I guess it's a good thing because I'd probably never leave the house. 8-[ 8-[
User avatar
DRASTIC
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:35 am

Post by DRASTIC »

Integral wrote:
Did you ask them for comments, or they made them without asking?

People I have asked have lied and said no they smelled nothing.

But people I didnt ask actually made comments about my bad breath.

Drastic
User avatar
DRASTIC
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:35 am

Post by DRASTIC »

Hi Faith,

I have to agree with you that sometimes I get a whiff of my bb but not always. Generally I cant smell my own bb.

I often get a whiff when I am dehydrated, hungry and have alot of PND> :oops:

Just wondered Faith, when you get a whiff of your bb have you ever been hungry, thirsty or have PND?

Drastic
faith59
Junior
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Metairie, La

smelling ones own breath

Post by faith59 »

Never really paid attention to that before . I'll definitely take notice next time I get a whiff . I do think it's mostly when my mouth is dry.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗