THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

candida

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
Ice
Advanced
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:19 pm
Location: South Europe

candida

Post by Ice »

hi,
I need some info. Has anyone tried anything about candida??
Any diets, tests etch.? any info. would be apreciated.

In my opinion, which I'm allmost 100% sure is correct The problem is in the "digestion" not sinuses,teeth or tonsils (for most of halitosis suferers).
When the whole digestion is lets say "acidic", no mater how much u brush ure teeth, clean ure nasal passages, the acid, from ure stomach comes up, especially when u go to bed. Or as I'm sure u have noticed before, when u brush ure eeth, u feel freash, and clean all the way to the throat, because lower u can not clean it. but the "salava" from stomach, throat quickly comes up, and u can "feel" it untill u have it in ure mouth. thats when u have that sour feeling in ure mouth. u see the problem is in "the saliva" not just in mouth but in the "stomach" also... I belive there are some pills against candida, but it can only reduce it for some short period, for lasting effect u need to take some sort of diet for some time, not sure month or two?...so ure whole system is [/colo
r]"clean"...


in the morning u feel a lump in ure throat, because thats where the less "infected area from the mouth and the more infected area ure stomach" meet, and u feel the difference.
an example to understand what Im trying to say..

like when u have a room where is a really cold wind blowing and next to it is another room where the hot air is blowing, but if u sand in between where the hot and cold airs are blowing it is "much more "confortable" than if ure in one of those rooms., wher in th hot area u put some Ice in it to cool u down=brushing ure teeth...

anyway comments are welcome- by that I mean experience and advices, not just pointless discussions ;)

PS: I don't read as often as I use to the forum, so I'll ask here.
there was one person some time ago, who said he or she met someone online and wasn't sure should he/she meet with the other person, because she/he was afraid the other person will find out about bad breath, and I was just wondering did he/she meet with the "online partner" and how it went? :)
dreamweaver
Newbie
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:12 am

Post by dreamweaver »

Ice,

I'm curious. What's the connection between reflux and candida?

Until very recently I was convinced that candida is my problem, but after focusing more on my symptoms and doing some more trial and error and research, I'm not so sure anymore. Now I'm leaning more towards reflux. But I wouldn't think that reflux and candida are related in any way.

What's your opinion or even better, do you have any concrete info on a possible connection?

Best.
User avatar
Ice
Advanced
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:19 pm
Location: South Europe

Post by Ice »

well I belive there is a connection, and even if there isn't one of these two is the reason for bb....
I explained in my first post I belive the conection. Candida is in ure system not (just) in ure mouth, so by cleaning mouth u temporary clean the are where people notice it the most., the mouth, but thats only a very small area where u clean, u "can't" clean the intestinals, with brushing etch. because it is based on micro levels,...(english iisn't my first language so bare with me) to cut the long story short.I need to know what other people have done thats conected to candida or reflux???

If u haven't read nothing about candida, now is the time.

tonque, sinuses etch, have "allmost" nothing to do with bb.You feel the weird taste on ure tonque when candida "breakes out". Enery normal person has to some degree white tonque. sinuses are also just a result of reflux or candida...

please answer.
ElGrizzle
Advanced
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:51 am

Post by ElGrizzle »

Many have used medicines to treat reflux with no effect on alleviating bad breath. But much all that I have read on here that has been on the Candida diet have all had success. They say they are about 80% clear, which is better than nothing. The thing is, you may have to go on the diet for a very long time.

I have also had success with the Candida diet, at one point being 100% clear. As soon as I slip up and have a bit of sugar, or a lot, boom, it comes back.

Does this mean that its Candida? Not exactly. For the most part, any bad smell being produced by bacteria in the body will no longer have fuel to produce bad smells(the fuel being sugar).
wnaysha
Master
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:30 am

Post by wnaysha »

hi Ice,

thanks for bringing that up, I just did a google search on candida n OMG! so scary, the picture were soo scarey :-& .

What i'm seeing in this site is that almost everyone has some kind of reflux. so that tells us it has something to do with reflux and digestion especially.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗