THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Cinnamon gum smells not so good?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
integral
Junior
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:44 pm
Location: Canada

Cinnamon gum smells not so good?

Post by integral »

I think that every time I chew a cinnamon gum, I get more reactions than when I don't chew any gum at all. I mean I don't know whether I have bb or not, but it would be interesting to hear your opinion on cinnamon gum.
wnaysha
Master
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:30 am

Post by wnaysha »

Hi integral,

when I first noticed my bb, I would chew 3 pieces of gum/ then 5 cough drops. n they never did any good to my bb, infact they made it worse because they increased my acid reflux, and in IBS acid reflux means shit coming up from your intestines :x I know disguesting, so I never chew any kind of those strong gums now. I prefer different flavors of trident more.
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

lol
integral
Junior
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:44 pm
Location: Canada

Post by integral »

wnaysha, how do you know that you have reflux?
wnaysha
Master
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:30 am

Post by wnaysha »

Someone seems to be obsessed with me 8)

:roll: anywayz


hi integral,

the food literally comes up in my throat, sometimes up in my nasal passages when i'm sleeping when its just the reflux, When its acid reflux u can feel the acid coming up, it hurts+burning sensation so you know its acid reflux.
integral
Junior
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:44 pm
Location: Canada

Post by integral »

Sorry to hear that. Is it a curable condition? Maybe food style changes, vegan etc?
wnaysha
Master
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:30 am

Post by wnaysha »

yes integral,

I tried eating smaller meals, and drinking water around 30min-1hr after meals and my acid reflux is slowly going away + i'm taking prevacid(ppi), Libirax (for intestinal spasms-IBS), and Amitiza (to push the food down for IBS). I have also stopped eating spicy foods, n stong minty gums/mints.

like that old saying "an ounce of prevention is better than a ton of cure." It is better to stop eating spicy foods n stuff like that before its too late.
integral
Junior
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:44 pm
Location: Canada

Post by integral »

Right, it's wise to avoid spicy, and eat it only on occasion. And calorie intake shouldn't be more than 1500 per day, unless you work physically throughout the day.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗