THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I just had my tonsils removed
I just had my tonsils removed
Dear all, finally I had the tonsillectomy done yesterday. I'll let you know how I am doing in the following days. Now I feel not too bad. The doctor is super nice and skillful. Till now I never feel too painful that I only took the painskiller twice. Before the surgery the doctor told me that for some conditions like bad breath, they can just do "tonsil shaving" to remove the holes on it instead of taking off the whole tonsil which is less painful and cause less bleeding, also need less time to recover. After the surgery he told me that my tonsils are very deep which attached to some other tissures and I must had a lot of infections before. Since I stayed at home today all day resting I don't know how is my breath like. But I feel I have less coating on my tongue. Oh by the way, about 3 weeks ago another ENT doctor prescribed me Nexium for acid reflux. It also helps a lot to reduce the bad breath, during the time I am taking Nexium I didn't restrain my diet I eat anything I want it seemd my breath is still bad didn't get much worse. I'm looking forward to things getting better.
It's the fifth day since the surgery. So far so good. Since I was resting at home I don't know if my breath got great improvement. The baseline is when I was checking out at grocery stores, the clerks didn't react at all, but usually they don't. As for the pain, till now, it's not painful at all, which is due to the partial tonsillectomy. I had porridge with chicken the second day, toast the fourth day. Now what I'm worried about is if the partial tonsillectomy is thorough enough to eliminate tonsil problems.findacure wrote:OMG this takes me back when i had my tonsils out, i had no pain what so ever, but a few days after i was in so much pain, i cried some nights..it was that painful..but i think if you take your med properly..it should control it.
But good luck, hopefully this will be a cure for you, keep us updated.
best regards,
Sharon
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.