THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

at least one person

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
kumsal
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:23 pm

at least one person

Post by kumsal »

When I am in the bus or in a train,at least one person is coughing and rubbing his nose.After seeing the people's disturbance,this really makes me feel shy! :oops: :oops:
User avatar
succ
Junior
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:11 pm

Post by succ »

I usually always freeze and stop breathing. It's so hard to hold your breath whenever you go past someone, feels like my lungs are on fire but I love the moment when I step out of the building/bus and can finally breath again. I'm so pathetic haha ](*,)
Busted
God
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by Busted »

I have no idea how you do it, succ. I use to do the same thing, but there's always one person who touches his/her nose or coughs. You just can't avoid it. So why not just breathe? Besides it's not even your fault.

Oh yea when they look in my direction I usually just look away from them. It's called escaping reality.
User avatar
succ
Junior
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:11 pm

Post by succ »

I think that my breath isn't so bad that I can't hide it by doing this. If I have my mouth closed and carefully think whenever I breath I can handle it. At least that's what I think judging from people's reactions. It's pretty much my second nature now to hold my breath always when I pass someone, it's easy though really really annoying. School's long stairs are tough because I have to hold my breath for like 8 seconds and walk at the same time. Burns your lungs so bad ](*,)
Busted
God
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by Busted »

Do u have a smell coming from your nose? Otherwise I don't see why u need to hold your breath as long as you have your mouth closed, if u know what I mean?
User avatar
succ
Junior
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:11 pm

Post by succ »

I don't really know. I think I don't get as many reactions as I would if I just breath "tactically". I'm not 100% sure though. Usually after I've brushed my teeth and rinsed with hydrogen peroxide I can breath freely for few hours. After that my mouth starts to feel weird and I just know that my breath's not ok and I start doing this. Talking about a path of self-destruction haha :lol: One day I'll faint or die or something like that haha
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗