THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
What are you doing on saturday evening?
What are you doing on saturday evening?
What's everybody doing? I just took a shower and brushing my teeth as we speak. I should clean my house a little and wash the dishes and do some homework too. How do you usually spend your saturday evening? Do you live alone or with your parents or wife, do you have kids?
I will give my answer.
I do have kids,
I spend most of the time doing work
I do not go out except when I have girlfriend, and I spend nights together going to movies, dinner or dance. But I have not been out last three weeks, since I broke up with girlfriend. Someone will come, then I will go out again.
I do have kids,
I spend most of the time doing work
I do not go out except when I have girlfriend, and I spend nights together going to movies, dinner or dance. But I have not been out last three weeks, since I broke up with girlfriend. Someone will come, then I will go out again.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.