I can tell it reduces the smell by making you go to the bathroom more often. I can't tell you how much it reduces the smell as I haven't been to the real world for the past month, and althoug I had familly visiting they are never a good mesuring point. Any way I will update on this If anyone cares.
Has anybody else tried Colonix before? Did it help you at all??
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I been on Colonix for like a month.
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.