THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

FeeliN' Good ... MUST READ!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

FeeliN' Good ... MUST READ!

Post by OneDay111 »

Now i have found the best way to treat depression and even anxiety. Helps fight flu, pnd and no moucous. Bad breath reduced, However not gone.

This is the greatest Most in-expensive remedy for life. Its not going to cure your bad breath but please try it.

What is it Cold Showers! The benefits are amazing The following are scientifically proven:

* Brings blood to the capillaries, therefore increasing circulation throughout the body.

* Cleans the circulatory system.
* Reduces blood pressure on internal organs.
* Provides flushing for the organs and provides a new supply of blood.
* Strengthens the parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems.
* Contracts the muscles to eliminate toxins and poisonous wastes.
* Strengthens the mucous membranes, which help resist hay fever, allergies, colds, coughs.

However its no easy task when i mean cold i mean cold ICE COLD.

Now what to do. Well wake up every morning. Get out of bed and turn on the shower to the coldest setting soo cold ICE COLD. Believe me getting in there is one of the most toughest things of all time. But when you do its not to great but refreshing stay there for about 5 Minutes which would be almost impossible so what you do it keep atleast one part of your body under the water for the 5 minutes try keep your body under for most of the time however.

When you get out HEAVEN. The rest of the day is soo nice when i get back 4frm work i take another cold shower brilliant. SKIN IS SMOOTH THIS IS AMAZING please try it!

I know many of you will struggle its crazy you can try it now! doesnt have to be in the morning! ITS AMAZING

READ THIS

http://www.goherbalremedies.com/blog/be ... ld-shower/

AND EARTH CLINIC USERS:

http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/showers.html

PLEASE TRY IT ITS BRILLIANT
One Day One Day....
phineas
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:49 am

Post by phineas »

Thanks OneDay, I'll give this a try tomorrow morning. Hopefully it will cure the hangover I plan on having :).

Phineas
ElGrizzle
Advanced
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:51 am

Post by ElGrizzle »

Hey thats great! I remember swimming in an extremely cold river once. After I got out my body had a natural internal heat zest, I felt incredible.

But atleast once a week I go in a steam room, I find this literally eliminates bad breath. And when I get too hot I put the shower on ice cold, and go under there for a few minutes and then back in the steam room. The tricky part is putting the water directly on your spine, lol! so cold, but I love it!
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by OneDay111 »

I have never drunk but yeehh people say it curees a hangover.

Its a old Sikh tradition. an act of courage, When you wake up in the morning walking into ice cold water first! not hot is harddd.. anyway im soo happy my eczma on my elbow is now gone! Its great!!!!!
One Day One Day....
asd
Master
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by asd »

I will try it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗