Your Email Address:

First Name:

FANGOCUR NATURAL REMEMDY TO ELIMINATE BB??

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
christyxxx

FANGOCUR NATURAL REMEMDY TO ELIMINATE BB??

Post by christyxxx »

hey everyone!

i was just wondering if anyone has tried Fangocur to eliminate their bad breath? if so, has it worked? The website is:

http://www.fangocur.com/index_139_139__ ... 2_0__.html

i'm a student and don't have that much money so i'd be more than happy to hear people's advise before I go spending huge amounts of cash on something that doesn't even work.

Thank you so much.

christy xxxx

faith59
Junior

Re: FANGOCUR NATURAL REMEMDY TO ELIMINATE BB??

Post by faith59 »

!

Hey Christy

I've never heard of this product before but I'm in the US . It sounds good but God knows we've all been disappointed before . Maybe you should contact Jimi , or a couple of others (Archimonde) on here who seem to be very knowledgeable . :-k
seeviper

Post by seeviper »

hm whats in it?
christyxxx

-

Post by christyxxx »

i don't know, but it looks absolutely disgusting and im guessing it probably wont taste great either.

also i just noticed it said its for "acute halitosis" so probably won't cure chronic halitosis.

*sigh* life sucks.
faith59
Junior

Fangocur Remedy/ AMPFLORACEL

Post by faith59 »

I was reading the testimonials on their website and some lady claims to have suffered for 10 years and is now cured . But I'm still skeptical. I think someone here mentioned this website. www.ampfloracel.com but this is made from aloe vera . A couple of people tried aloe vera before but with no luck.i ](*,)
faith59
Junior

www.ampfloracel.com

Post by faith59 »

OMG!!!!!!! THEY WANT $149.00 FOR THIS STUFF . IT MUST WORK MIRACLES.
christyxxx

Post by christyxxx »

...or it could be one big scam.

i wish i actually had the money to try out all this stuff :(
christyxxx

Post by christyxxx »

...or it could be one big scam.

i wish i actually had the money to try out all this stuff :(
Hank
Junior

Post by Hank »

I believe I did some research on this substance the other day, and I think it's basically a form of volcanic or medicinal clay which is used generally to assist with dermatology issues and also digestive issues. See related link on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicinal_clay

Otherwise, I picked up some Bentonite liquid (which is one of the substances referenced) at health food store and am experimenting. The bottle said it's used for detox purposes. But I'm sort of using it as a mouth wash too. Not really sure if it's having any effect, but the bottle was only like $9 so what the hell...

Hank
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

There's currently a thread on the french forum about this product, a couple of people have been using it for weeks with no improvement.
christyxxx

Post by christyxxx »

back to square one. :roll:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic