THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Update on my good breath.
Update on my good breath.
I have been bad breath free for the last two weeks.
Have I done anything differently?
I am taking Prevacid for my acid reflux and has been taking my allergy shots twice weekly. Prevacid seems to be the only medicine that works for my acid reflux.
I notice that whenever I have PND, my breath smells like shit.
I get so many reactions but for the last two weeks, none. And very little PND. I don't know if my allergy shots already starting to kick in or that the season is changing but No Reactions.
Have I done anything differently?
I am taking Prevacid for my acid reflux and has been taking my allergy shots twice weekly. Prevacid seems to be the only medicine that works for my acid reflux.
I notice that whenever I have PND, my breath smells like shit.
I get so many reactions but for the last two weeks, none. And very little PND. I don't know if my allergy shots already starting to kick in or that the season is changing but No Reactions.
I used to have real bad acid reflux symptoms and took prevacid. After taking the prevacid, I think my bad breath did go away for a while, but now it's been with me for years again now as I'm not on acid reflux medication. Having said that, here's my question... Do you think it's possible to have acid reflux without having the typical symptoms (burning in stomach, throat, regurgitation at nite). I don't have the symptoms anymore but have really, really slow digestion. Breath is very bad. Mucho reactions and some comments. Wonder if prevacid is the key??
Also, what allergy meds are you on?
Hank
Also, what allergy meds are you on?
Hank
Hank: I know I have bad acid reflux because I feel uncomfortable in the stomach and food regurgitation. I don't have any other symptoms.
I take Claritin for allergies. I went without Claritin today but no PND. Today I talked face to face with a coworker whom is well know for rubbing her nose around me, no reactions.
It took around 3 days to see the improvement on my breath.
I'm not just taking Claritin. I also have biweekly allergy shots.
I take Claritin for allergies. I went without Claritin today but no PND. Today I talked face to face with a coworker whom is well know for rubbing her nose around me, no reactions.
It took around 3 days to see the improvement on my breath.
I'm not just taking Claritin. I also have biweekly allergy shots.
-
snoopsister
- Sheriff
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:12 am
Well done, ithurts! I`m very happy for u and hope this scheme will be helping u in the long run!Hank wrote:Do you think it's possible to have acid reflux without having the typical symptoms (burning in stomach, throat, regurgitation at nite). I don't have the symptoms anymore but have really, really slow digestion. Breath is very bad.
Hank, it is possible to have AR without the typical chest pain and burning, but if reflux reaches as far as the throat, there should be some indications (sore tongue, globus sensation, etc.). Do u know if u have delayed stomach emptying. If so, it might be contributing to ur bad breath.
For me taking Plantago major, Prevacid and medication for fast stomach emptying works and I get almost no reactions. Oh, I shouldn`t forget to mention I took a course of antibiotics for H.pylori eradication as well.
I had the flu and bad breath came back and still here.
I am so freaking sad. I can't live the rest of my life like this.
My life is a ****ing joke.
Sorry for the update guys. I was so excited and thought that I would let you guys know about it. Next time, I'll wait for a few months before announcing anything.
I am so freaking sad. I can't live the rest of my life like this.
My life is a ****ing joke.
Sorry for the update guys. I was so excited and thought that I would let you guys know about it. Next time, I'll wait for a few months before announcing anything.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.