THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

people in cafe talking about bb

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
christyxxx
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 9:28 am
Location: UK

people in cafe talking about bb

Post by christyxxx »

i went to a cafe with relatives yesterday, and two guys sitting next to us were talking about the bad breath of a girlfriend they knew. i felt so uncomfortable. they were saying such horrible things about not wanting to stand next to her and how she always talked to them so close and her breath stank. it was just so sad. i wonder if my friends do the same...
halihope
Master
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:30 pm

Post by halihope »

Most likely they smelled your bb :( I had reactions at church when ever I spoke to my children or answered the prayers, people would look back to see me or they would scoot as far away from me as they could so now I just keep my mouth close the whole time. Do not wonder or worry about what your friends think about your bb otherwise you will end up turning down their invitations.
christyxxx
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 9:28 am
Location: UK

Post by christyxxx »

to be honest i dont think they were talking about me because they were mid conversation as i sat down.

also i already turn down loads of stuff my friends invite me to. there;s just no point in going if i know i wont have fun. im a naturally outgoing person but not being able to talk and socialise with people when we're out is pretty depressing so i just don't bother going.
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

x

Post by meowkity1 »

Cristyxxx I know how you feel, I used to be the life of the party, talking to everyone, helping my other host, having a good time. Just this memorial day, we bbq evey year, My mothers husband had new relatives over, so ofcourse I felt akward, When I was introduced all I can do is smile. And when it was time to eat is the worst. Everyone is eating in the yard at the tables, I grabbed a chair and ate off to the side, of course people had to ask whats wrong, and the people I just met probably thought I was wierd, And when my son actually told my mom I was worried about my breth that day, she just rolled her eyes like here we go agian , like Im looking for sympathy for some imaginary ailment. My mom says you do not have bad braeth. Why the hell are you always sneezing and rubbing then. I swear Im not even going to Christmas next year. I have totally neglected to spend any time with my grandmother who wishes to bake and shop with me, (atleast thats what she says). Of course I would love to and it hurts that Im missing out on so much
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗