THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Dr. Appt. Update

Tell us your story with bad breath
Hank
Junior
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:31 pm
Location: Texas, USA

Dr. Appt. Update

Post by Hank »

Okay group, I had h pylori blood test which came out negative and had barium swallow and upper gi test and all came out normal. So even though I have poor digestion, my focus is back up to my nose, throat, and mouth. I'm now focused on ideas to help clear congestion and PND, which I'm thinking is my cause. A couple docs I've seen instantly said "yes" to PND and nothing else seems to be wrong with me. This PND theory also dovetails with my experience of getting bb about two years after moving to the south U.S. (Florida), then bb went away for 1.5 years after moving to Texas, then came back. So I'm thinking allergies are causing PND, which is causing the bb. Therefore, last nite I bought netti pot with packets and will make diligent efforts to do that twice daily. Also taking allergy meds. I always seem to have a half stuffy nose and can usually kind of snort mucous in my nasal pasages. Also, when I brush roof of mouth area, get bad smells from there. To me, this is also why all other remedies have basically failed. Nothing has stopped the PND, so bb continues. Also get blocked ears. All to say, my body is fighting allergies I think. So this is my theory right now. Will work on this and update group as I go along. PS If anyone has had success getting rid of PND, please share. Last, got another date tomorrow nite, so wish me luck! Have a good weekend all. Stay positive. And stay focused on solutions.

Hank
halihope
Master
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:30 pm

Post by halihope »

Good luck and keep us posted
celica
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:03 pm

Post nasal drip

Post by celica »

I have PND too and started then I have BB. The only solution I will do now is to ahve a sinus surgey and have them clean all those old skunk inm my sinus cavity. I did what you have done three years ago and nothing works so lets do it together on finding the cure on post nasal drips.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗