THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I WANT A CURE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halihope
Master
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:30 pm

I WANT A CURE

Post by halihope »

Well I did the water pick full blast using peroxide and warm water for a week but today sadly I has a sister visiting me in the morning and she couldn't hide how bad my bb was, she kept making faces. Later another sister visited and she sat as far away from me as she could and kept fanning herself with a magazine. I got so disappointed I had coffee, eggs, mayonaise and delicious peanut butter cups. Oh God please have mercy on us and iluminate someone here to find a cure! [-o< OK, now, I will start a new fight tomorrow and see what happens, I really need to find something that will control this monster, mom is getting surgery next month and I want to be there!
sharon
Junior
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:41 am

Post by sharon »

Hi halihope, my suggestion is to stop using H2O2.

I had been so dependent on this shit I guess I had used hundreds of bottle of it. But now I never use this shit and my breath is at least normally bad but not absurdly bad as some ****ing side effect of this shit.

If why you are using waterpick is because you suspect your tonsils, why don't you just get the tonsils out? A partial tonsillectomy is totally worse it, according to my experience, minimal pain, and made clear a lot of things.

Best,
halihope
Master
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:30 pm

Post by halihope »

Hi Sharon. You know I did noticed that my bb got stronger after using the peroxide/warm water/waterpik or could it be that my bacteria just got stronger? Since Friday I stopped eating eggs, beans, coffee and chocolate. Starting tonight I will try adding mouth wash to the water pik and see what happens. Oh yea I am also going to try the thyme oil. Wish me luck.
sharon
Junior
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:41 am

Post by sharon »

wish you best of luck. btw, I have been using tea trea oil to scrape tongue. just several drip. it seems work a little bit.
I don't know about thyme oil.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗