THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Father's Day

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halihope
Master
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:30 pm

Father's Day

Post by halihope »

Today my family got together to celebrate dad's day and I just called to see if he received the card I sent, sad!!! I prefer not to go and end up at one end of the table, far away, Anyhow I have my hubby to celebrate to.

HOWEVER HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL DADS OUT THERE
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗