THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Trying Chlorophyllin for bb

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hope4now
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:32 am
Gender:

Trying Chlorophyllin for bb

Post by hope4now »

Hi,

I ran across an old post about Nullo (chlorophyllin) so I thought I'd try it. I had another brand on the shelf that I had bought awhile back but never tried. I still don't know the cause of my bb, but nothing I've tried so far has been working, not even chlorine dioxide.

So far I think there's some improvement. At the very least my shoes don't smell so bad at the end of the day, like they usually do. There may be something to this stuff. I plan to keep taking at least one capsule a day, maybe two to see if it keeps improving.

Chlorophyllin is a good antioxidant and is supposed to be anti-cancer as well so no harm done even if it doesn't completely solve the bb.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗