THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
i am going doctors on thursday
i am going doctors on thursday
after a post by meowkity i think i might need some antibiotics or something because i think i have too much bacteria in my mouth, so i have made an appointment with the doctors
has anyone heard of a condition like this and has antibiotics controlled it?
i have also seen a video on youtube and this seems very similar to me, please watch it if you have the time, it only lasts 2 minutes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUYDWxUJG7c
from that video it looks like it is easy to solve
my only worry is the doctor tries to get rid of me without trying to help like i have seen on here
wish me luck
has anyone heard of a condition like this and has antibiotics controlled it?
i have also seen a video on youtube and this seems very similar to me, please watch it if you have the time, it only lasts 2 minutes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUYDWxUJG7c
from that video it looks like it is easy to solve
my only worry is the doctor tries to get rid of me without trying to help like i have seen on here
wish me luck
amoxclav for 10 days. It didnt cure halitosis, but it mustve killed the strain that caused rotten egg. That smell and taste is gone. That was in february, In April I was put on it again because of finger infection, and since then I dont have nose fart anymore either, It was only about a month ago I started realizing it was gone, and I asume it was from the antibiotic
meow, did you taste this rotten egg smell yourself? because i canmeowkity1 wrote:amoxclav for 10 days. It didnt cure halitosis, but it mustve killed the strain that caused rotten egg. That smell and taste is gone. That was in february, In April I was put on it again because of finger infection, and since then I dont have nose fart anymore either, It was only about a month ago I started realizing it was gone, and I asume it was from the antibiotic
and taking these for 10 days got rid of that taste and smell in your mouth?
do you normally take them for 10 days and that is it? wont the smell come back if you stop taking them?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.