THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
This guy's post inspired me...
-
captain_cooch
- Newbie
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 3:46 am
This guy's post inspired me...
http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1118579
Posted in the "body odor" section, but I think all of this stuff is related. I think too many of us here may be fixated on "fast cures". This guy is on to something...
Inspiration for me anyway to keep plugging away on the candida diet.
Posted in the "body odor" section, but I think all of this stuff is related. I think too many of us here may be fixated on "fast cures". This guy is on to something...
Inspiration for me anyway to keep plugging away on the candida diet.
I agree with the guy's post that it isn't going to happen overnight. I'm not on the Candida diet, but a raw food diet - have been for about 3 months now, and I'm just starting to see improvements (people aren't allergic to me anymore!). I don't expect my BB to go away for at least a couple more months.
Healing takes time.
Boo
Healing takes time.
Boo
I have been on this candida diet for a week and I am seeing some good results.
1) My mouth tastes sweet most of the time even when I wake up in the morning.
2) I asked a co-worker if my breath stinks and she said since yesterday, no. I had a personal talk with her and asked her to be honest with me. She said she will be from now on.
3) I lost weight.
4) My PND has been reduced by maybe 20-30%.
5) I have no symptoms of candida die-off. Today, I had really bad diarrhea and was extremely tired but after a 4 hours nap, I was fine.
I coughed up a tonsil stone a few days ago and can also taste more tonsil stones in my throat but this doesn't effect my breath. I think the combination of tonsil stones and PND cause my breath to stink.
1) My mouth tastes sweet most of the time even when I wake up in the morning.
2) I asked a co-worker if my breath stinks and she said since yesterday, no. I had a personal talk with her and asked her to be honest with me. She said she will be from now on.
3) I lost weight.
4) My PND has been reduced by maybe 20-30%.
5) I have no symptoms of candida die-off. Today, I had really bad diarrhea and was extremely tired but after a 4 hours nap, I was fine.
I coughed up a tonsil stone a few days ago and can also taste more tonsil stones in my throat but this doesn't effect my breath. I think the combination of tonsil stones and PND cause my breath to stink.
Prawn, salmon, chicken, lettuce, tomato, brazil nuts, almond nuts, zucchini, strawberries, blueberries.
I cook them mainly using sea salt, pepper, and olive oil.
I'm not sure if the theory of BB bacteria not having anything to feed on is correct. I think it might have to do with my GERD. My mom has really bad GERD and bad breath. She's able to control her bad breath using medicine though.
Like many things I have try, it only works temporarily. Let's hope this would stuck. I do not mind being on this candida diet for the rest of my life.
I cook them mainly using sea salt, pepper, and olive oil.
I'm not sure if the theory of BB bacteria not having anything to feed on is correct. I think it might have to do with my GERD. My mom has really bad GERD and bad breath. She's able to control her bad breath using medicine though.
Like many things I have try, it only works temporarily. Let's hope this would stuck. I do not mind being on this candida diet for the rest of my life.
I also have GERD and LPR, which cause my esophaus and throat to produce sticky secretion to protect themselves. Food remains stuck to my throat and esophagus and thus a film of bacteria is formed, which produces bad odour. Perhaps carbohydrates are better food for bacteria than proteins, because I have tried cutting down proteins and it didn`t work at all.
I do not know for sure if this is the mechanism of my bb, but it is the most logical theory for me.
Ithurts, what medicine uses ur mother to control GERD and bb?
I do not know for sure if this is the mechanism of my bb, but it is the most logical theory for me.
Ithurts, what medicine uses ur mother to control GERD and bb?
One thing I notice is my PND and allergies have gone way down. It has been 1 1/2 weeks and I don't really crave sugar that much. I feel great. My head is clear. I'm happy. I have much energy and my body feels light.
I highly encourage everyone in this forum should give this diet a try. If it doesn't reduce your bb, there are many health benefits.
I highly encourage everyone in this forum should give this diet a try. If it doesn't reduce your bb, there are many health benefits.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.