THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

2 good ideas when cleaning mouth

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

2 good ideas when cleaning mouth

Post by meowkity1 »

1 When you are tongue scraping the back of your tongue, start at very back pull down to middle then off to the side. When you do the front stat at the middle of the tongue and go down. This will prevent you from pulling bacteria from back to tip. My front is mostly pink now.
2 After I do my whole cleaning routine I get a ear swab and I put thera breath on it aand I clean in all he areas I normaly cant reach, under tongue, between cheek and teeth , and far back by the tonsils. Most of the white on my tongue is in the very back and on the very tips of the sides. I thought this could be from my teeth, but then I relized when our mouth is closed that part of my white tongue is sitting way in the back by tonsils. This could be why my sons ent once told me bb could be caused by food stuck in all those crevices and tonsils
christyxxx
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 9:28 am
Location: UK

Post by christyxxx »

thats a good idea. i never thought of using an ear swab before. but i know im gonna gag A LOT. my gag reflex is so strong. and i freakin hate it!!!! i wish some doctor could knock me out and brush my throat and the back of my tongue properly. i wonder if my bb would improve then...?
deebas
Advanced
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by deebas »

Therabreath did absolutely nothing for me..

I might try your suggestion with hydrogen peroxide.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗