THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Avacado
Avacado
I read that it is good for BB. Raw, i dunno how to eat it. Anyways it says on a few web pages that it is not known well by the world, and that it treats chronic bad breath. It is Rated Number One! On these few pages. Intresting i just tried some and it feels nice on teeth dunno about bb. I'll have it at night. I'll see how it goes 
One Day One Day....
totally cured by no dairy
[img]I%20cant%20send%20it%20says%20no%20post%20mode%20specified!?%20I%20too%20eliminated%20dairy%20and%20take%20lactase%20pills%20to%20digest%20it%20when%20i%20want%20a%20snack%20of%20dairy.%20totally%20cured,%20confirmed%20by%20my%20fam.read%20labels%20its%20in%20everything[/img]
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.