THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Finally got the video of the tyra banks show up
-
BronxJazzy
Finally got the video of the tyra banks show up
Yes guys I finally got the video clip up. I know it took a while but here it is. I am only putting up the part with the girl with halitosis. I will put up the other part with the girl with tmau later or tomorrow. Hope I did it right. Let me know if you guys can see it ok.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.