THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Tongue pics before & after candida/ gluten free diet

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
captain_cooch
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 3:46 am

Post by captain_cooch »

Hi SL,

I remember the South beach diet from the late 90's but I never really knew much about it. I think I will google it now that you've brought it up.. there must be some good meal ideas on it.

We should definitely keep tabs on each other... I think it will help both of us get motivated to stick to it. The more I read up on "leaky gut", the more I tend to believe this is part of my problem -- autointoxication. I have all the digestive issues associated w/ it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗