THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Buy new tung brush, makes a huge diference

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Buy new tung brush, makes a huge diference

Post by meowkity1 »

I had mines for probably 6-8 months, but I set it in bleach or peroxide often. It must have realy softened
I bought a new one, and omg there is a major difference. It was more stiff, and I could feel and see that it cleaned more deeper than my old one
One other thing Iv just bought rcently is an oral irrigator. I got one for 25. My mouth is always so hot. I use it with a dash of cheap mint wash, and then with just water, getting all gums, tonsils,and tongue. After Im done my mouth feels so much cooler, and refreshed. I really wish I wouldve got one years ago. I spray the water on my tongue too and it gets it very clean, and I have this clear clean mucus.
I hadnt got one earlier, because the last time I looked for one, I couldnt spend that much money. But I got mines off ebay for 25. I cant believe the difference these 2 hings make. I also think I am starting to get some relif from the mouth probiotic. evora plus. I can see that the number of hairs with white tips is starting to diminish. My son says, I am improving. but who knows.
caramiamine98
Advanced
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 am
Location: Canada

Post by caramiamine98 »

I looked all over town for a Tung brush and couldn't find one (okay, it was one store but it was a really big store). I did find some on Amazon though. If I buy them through the link below does this site get money for that? Is that how this works? Cheers.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗