I had just used my neti pot, and I went over by the toilet to get some tissue to blow my nose, when I sworre that I could smell sewage come from my nose and mouth, I hadnt noticed that smell in quit awhile. I gootten rid of rotten egg and poop smell after antibotics, so I hadnt experienced a wiff this strong in awhile.
I started crying thinking after all I am doing to help this problem, how can I have such a stench. This was a few days ago and I was really sad about it.
So my bathroom is upstairs, and yesterday I had to go to the bathroom, by breath was pretty good, i am finally getting relief with all the things I am trying. If I stay away from cheese and eggs, I barely get a coating now.
So anyway I am walking upstairs and as soon as I hit the top I got a big wiff of that smell again. I went over to the sink and toilet, and what do you know it was coming from the bathroom. I have a slight loss of smell, so maybe thats why I didnt notice it before, I havnt done a very thorough cleaning in awhile, and I have 2 boys 9 and 2 that get pee all over thee place. I have a very clean apartment, but I think somethings coming from the pipes because my sink seems to smell also.
So I cant believe I was crying and everything all because I blew my nose by the toilet wich made me think I had sewwer nose and breath
No I didnt smell it all day, But I thought it could be me because maybe my neti pot pushed some smelly bacteria closer to my nostrils.
So there it is my 1 day of halitaphobia.
Sometimes lately when I think my breath is good enought to kiss someone, someone around might sneeze. My son will rub and I'll say oes it stink. and he says tickle.Could people be alergic to something in our mouth.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
My 1 day of halitaphobia
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
I've done that before. What a relief. Kept smelling this foul horrid odor all day long, and was thinking that my breath was at it's finest hour. Pure fresh sewage right there. I thought I finally reached the day where I could say it was my entire body stinking as if it were TMAU. I took a shower and damn near used Brillo to clean myself. Came out and smelled it again.
I needed to take out the trash.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.