THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

An interesting find

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Sally
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:23 pm

An interesting find

Post by Sally »

Hi Guys,

I've been posting on here now for a few weeks and have tried all number of things to cure my Bad Breath - thanks for all the advice so far.

Anyway I found something I tought I'd share with you all. My best mate Jo, who I confided in about my BB told me about this website www.banishbadbreathforgood.com.

I downloaded the free report they have available last Thursday and it's really got some great tips in it to help with BB. I think following their routine for banishing BB has really made a difference already.

I suggest you check it out - and it's free.

Good luck

I'll keep you all posted on the outcome.


:D :D
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗