THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I'm cured 90%

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sharon
Junior
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:41 am

I'm cured 90%

Post by sharon »

No medicine, no diet restriction, no tooth brush 3 times a day.

:D
vilenin89
Junior
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:25 am

Post by vilenin89 »

so does this mean your tonsilotomy worked for you?
sharon
Junior
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:41 am

Post by sharon »

I don't know for sure. But even after tonsillectomy 1 month later I still got very bad scenario.
User avatar
Archimonde
Super Angel
Posts: 878
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Archimonde »

how did you do it?
sharon
Junior
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:41 am

Post by sharon »

I adjusted my body according to some Chinese Tradition Medicine advices I read and watched from the internet.

But you guys might do not believe it. So did I. After trying out the modern medicines and diagnosis in vain, I decided to gave it a go.

1. go to sleep early. preferably before 11pm.
2. pat the outer sides of my thighs with my fists, downwards, for about 2 minutes for each sides anytime before 11pm. This is good for gallbladder.
3. eat whatever my body feel like to eat. To me, I like to eat "dry" food, warm food, meat, bread, ...I avoid cold food or drink I used to eat a lot but actually my body doesn't feel like to , like lettace salads, soy milk, cold water.....
4. I do use mouthwashes and floss, any one includes chloride works for me now.
5. Drink proper amount of water, but not right after I eat.
6. Excercises...

I think #1 is the most effective way.
User avatar
Archimonde
Super Angel
Posts: 878
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Archimonde »

This forum has reached a new low.
me
Advanced
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:26 am

Post by me »

Oh yeah totally, I also heard that if you do the chicken dance before you go to sleep your poop breath reduced for like 75%... hehehe

I'm just kidding, I hope you don't take it badly. What ever works for you. I just don't want this forum to die, then I would really lose any hope of ever getting better.
vilenin89
Junior
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:25 am

Post by vilenin89 »

she probably just got helped by getting her tonsils out and having it heal... and maybe the extra water / new oral products.

or maybe she's crazy.

I think a lot of the people on this board with "room clearing" odor are suffering from TMAU or something like it. I recommend bodyodorsupport.com

I have a PND and cryptic tonsils. I went to the ENT and he told me that I have a deviated septum, acid reflex and these cryptic tonsils. I think I also have TMAU, but im getting the deviated septum fixed next week and my TMAU test will have results back next week.

After that I'm getting rid of the tonsils.
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

vilenin89, I agree with you there, that it makes a lot of sense that TMAU or something similar relating to enzyme defiencies is behind this category of BB.

I wonder if anyone knows whether TMAU can make a tongue smell bad? I know TMAU odours are excreted in saliva, so its feasible, and most people with BB tend to have tongue odours/coating etc.

Also this might explain why different diets that people try seem to make a difference, both good and bad.

vilenin89 I strongly advise you to at least leave your tonsils as a last resort. I think smelly tonsils are a symptom of having BB and not a cause of it and that their removal isnt worth the tiny benefit it might give you, although its nice no longer coughing up tonsil stones or taste them in the back of your throat. Its good to hear of someone on here taking these steps and ruling these things out, particularly the TMAU. Are u having the blood test or urine test?

Good luck to you.
me
Advanced
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:26 am

Post by me »

she probably just got helped by getting her tonsils out and having it heal... and maybe the extra water / new oral products.

or maybe she's crazy.

I think a lot of the people on this board with "room clearing" odor are suffering from TMAU or something like it. I recommend bodyodorsupport.com

I have a PND and cryptic tonsils. I went to the ENT and he told me that I have a deviated septum, acid reflex and these cryptic tonsils. I think I also have TMAU, but im getting the deviated septum fixed next week and my TMAU test will have results back next week.

After that I'm getting rid of the tonsils.
Well congrats on taking the step of getting tested for TMAU. Could you tell us what your breath smells like? Is hard for me to belive I could have TMAU just because I smell so much like poop, but who knows... I hope not, I think it would be devastating for me to know that I have TAMU, still I will always rather know the truth.
snoopsister
Sheriff
Posts: 304
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:12 am

Post by snoopsister »

LMAO! SHE has to be kidding!
Susie
Sheriff
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:09 pm

Post by Susie »

Archimonde wrote:This forum has reached a new low.
hehe
sharon
Junior
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:41 am

Post by sharon »

believe it or not. It's your loss not mine. good luck. people.
vilenin89
Junior
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:25 am

Post by vilenin89 »

this is what helped

4. I do use mouthwashes and floss, any one includes chloride works for me now.
5. Drink proper amount of water, but not right after I eat.
6. Excercises...
Happylife
Junior
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:18 am

Post by Happylife »

Sharon,

Good, Happy for you. Actually there is nothing bad, what u said above.

Do u think Tonsillectomy also helped you?... Are you getting any tonsil stones now?

It gives hope to me, when someone got some success.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗