THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Zinc helps me!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Laka
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:18 am

Zinc helps me!!!

Post by Laka »

My bb has been sooooo much better since I've been taking the chewable vitamin C from GNC and brushing my tongue and teeth with a baking soda toothpaste. I do unfortunately still have my tonsils and get those icky tonsil stones.. The other week, I had a bad inflammation in the tonsils and somebody told me to take Zinc so they wouldn't get inflamed anymore.

I've taken Zinc now for about a week and I have noticed as far as I can tell a big difference! Even though my bb was hugely reduced before, I can now taste a neutral taste in my mouth for hours on end! And I hardly have morning breath either! Lol I have less morning breath than my bf who in general has very good breath during the day.

And when I touch my tonsils and then smell the finger, it doesn't smell!! And my tongue is generally pinker too.

Has anyone else had this experience with Zinc as well? I briefly looked it up on the internet and it does seem to have a connection to helping with bb.

Hope this helps someone!
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

Hi Laka,
One thing that definitely used to help me was simply chewing and swishing around some standard zinc supplement tablets. Not sure what type they were I think it was zinc citrate. Sometimes i'd take a few at a time and it would make me feel slightly nauseous for a few minutes but it soon wears off. If I remember correctly, zinc affects the ability of bacteria to produce VSCs. Gradually tho as the bacteria die or get swallowed etc and new bacteria are reproduced and repopulate, they are not affected so the mouth gradually returns to normal, but it can give quite a long period of time of vastly reduced BB. Lots of mouthwash today contains the right kinds of zinc and work quite well.
lore_x21
Total Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:09 pm

Post by lore_x21 »

Hey everyone..I KNOW HOW YOU GUYS FEEL BUT BELIEVE ME THERE IS A CURE OUT THERE..just have faith in yourselves and in God.This is my email if you have any questions. [email protected] I recently and thank god got in touch with a lady who had bb for 14 years and then finally found a cure..she used herbs and natural medicine and that is what im doing right now as well and it truly works!! well i hope i can help in some way..nobody deserves to go through all the shyt that this puts us through...well if you have any questions email me or just ask..Lorena
( and yeh..zinc is good,i'm not sure as to how it helps but i think everyone should take a multi-vitamin at least once a day) from my personal experience part of my bad breath was caused from a yeast infection in my intestines...and according to some studies a lack of zinc can lead to yeast overgrowth...but email me so i could help you better
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗