Im starting the raw food diet today as I have heard it works really well.
I was wondering if anyone else out there wants to try it? or is doing it at the moment? and wants to do it together. exhchange what we're eating and help to motivate each other?
I'm not going at it 100% yet.. mainly because I dont want to freak my body out and I live at home so its a bit hard to ask my mum to change EVERYTHING shes feeding me (and my BB isnt something i talk about with anyone so its a bit embarrasing)
anyway my diet will consist of something like this:
Breakfast - Fruit
Snack - Fruit and nuts
Lunch - one bit of meat and veggies (some raw some steamed)
snack - fruit or fruit smoothie (im also going to try a green smoothie soon)
DInner - Meat and Veggies
snack - fruit or nuts
Also i am going to brush my teeth and drink lots of water as soon as i finish eating meat in hope that it will help a bit.
After one month of this my plan is to start eating only raw veggies and etc. but still have a bit of meat at dinner and then after one month of that i am hoping to go completely raw
If anyone has any advice on this diet as in meal ideas and other foods you can eat...
or want to travel this journey with me.. please e-mail me or private message me..
my e-mail is: [email protected]
Love Sally
