Just fyi - I have been struggling with BB for 20 years. Just saw another dr. and she dismissed any other cause besides bacteria in the mouth and recommended Breath RX - think this has made my breath worse in the past. I have always gotten good check ups at the dentist.
Here is my latest theory...
I have been getting these plugs in my nose - I think they are called clickers? They drop back into my throat every other day. They are a dark yellow. I have always had pnd. I looked it up and I might have what is called atrophic rhinitis - which causes really bad breath - the kind that fills a room - which is what my breath can do. SO, I got some Nazonex from my Dr. I am hesitant to use it though because that stuff can give me headaches. I looked up some homeopathic remedies and I saw that lemna minor and kali bich. was supposed to help. I may try these. Also, 25%glucose glycerine drops are supposedly eliminate the smell from the nose, but I can't find where to purchase these???
I bought a cheap battery operated toothbrush from Target the other day and the first time I used it there was an awful smell coming from my gums I think. I thought, "This is it...it WAS my gums!" But now when I brush the smell is gone and I still have BB - I substitute taught the other day and when I read to the class they covered there noses and one little girl said, "It smells." Once again I felt defeated...I actually cried this time...I think I want to see a psychologist.
I've had a tonsilectomy, I've tried to correct my hiatal hernia, but the doctors will not do the surgery saying that it is not that bad (I will still fight this), now I just need to get rid of this pnd.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
just fyi
Thanks for posting ths. I am willing to try anything to get rid of nose fart I was thinking of ordering some silver sinus.
On the site it says most sinus infections are not cured with antibiotics because its caused from mold
This could be for me because I used to take care of a paralyzed woman for 3 years and she ad a reraally bad mold problem You caould smell it as soon as you stepped in, and then it got worse when her conditioner leaked terribly into the carpet. I always said to myself I hope I m not f^^g up my health working here and she smoked cigs and she had cats.She also had severe pnd. She always hacked up big globs of phlem daily. Ill post if I find the stuff you mentioned.
Im waiting to buy the spary, Im just getting so tired on spending my money evry month on new products to try and ofcourse my monthly supply of paste and rinse, and gum and mints
I wish I could go to the store and buy $3 paste like evryone else
Funny thing is I dont know anyone with hali but the section of thera and other products are always missing items from the shelves
Point is people really are buying these products
I could use a friend who understands anyone in west MIchigan?
On the site it says most sinus infections are not cured with antibiotics because its caused from mold
This could be for me because I used to take care of a paralyzed woman for 3 years and she ad a reraally bad mold problem You caould smell it as soon as you stepped in, and then it got worse when her conditioner leaked terribly into the carpet. I always said to myself I hope I m not f^^g up my health working here and she smoked cigs and she had cats.She also had severe pnd. She always hacked up big globs of phlem daily. Ill post if I find the stuff you mentioned.
Im waiting to buy the spary, Im just getting so tired on spending my money evry month on new products to try and ofcourse my monthly supply of paste and rinse, and gum and mints
I wish I could go to the store and buy $3 paste like evryone else
Funny thing is I dont know anyone with hali but the section of thera and other products are always missing items from the shelves
Point is people really are buying these products
I could use a friend who understands anyone in west MIchigan?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.