THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

it's still working

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Sally
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:23 pm

it's still working

Post by Sally »

Hi guys,
I'm still following the routine that I found on the website my friend told me about...
It's 3 weeks in now and I really think it's making a difference to my breath. Maybe its a combination of things we all are looking for in cure..

Honestly try this routine out for a few days and see if it makes a difference - it's all common sense but when put together just seems to work..

http://www.banishbadbreathforgood.com/


Sally

x
sallybb
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:07 pm

..

Post by sallybb »

hmm I don't trust BB reports...

post it here and I might try it.. try get me to dowload it? i smell Scam.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗