THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Metronidazole(Flagyl)
Metronidazole(Flagyl)
Is there anyone who have used Metronidazole?How was it?
I have some on order through the web. I'm saving it as a last resort. It's supposed to be effective with Helicobacter pylori, which I think may be causing my bb and reflux problems. My bb comes from my throat, not my mouth as far as I can tell.
I gave the blue light a shot, but didn't notice much improvement. Probably because the light can't reach the lower throat area where I need it.
Now I'm trying some Japanese chlorella to see what that can do.
I gave the blue light a shot, but didn't notice much improvement. Probably because the light can't reach the lower throat area where I need it.
Now I'm trying some Japanese chlorella to see what that can do.
i was given a weeks worth of metronidazole tablets and a weeks worth of amoxicillin tablets by my doctor
i sort of talked him into it and he did say that it could make my breath worse
i have not even used them yet, i am also keeping them as a last resort
i know my smell if coming from my coating on my tongue
there is a youtube video somewhere of a woman who had bad breath given a weeks worth of antibiotics on some tv programme, although most people think antibiotics cant help cure halitosis, that is why i am reluctant to use them
i sort of talked him into it and he did say that it could make my breath worse
i have not even used them yet, i am also keeping them as a last resort
i know my smell if coming from my coating on my tongue
there is a youtube video somewhere of a woman who had bad breath given a weeks worth of antibiotics on some tv programme, although most people think antibiotics cant help cure halitosis, that is why i am reluctant to use them
If anyone does try the antibiotics, don't forget to immediately switch to probiotics after doing the 8 days. Otherwise, the antibiotic resistant strains can take over and cause more trouble.
Regarding where to get them, there are web sites that sell antibiotics and other meds without a prescription. Google around and you'll find them. Better to go to a doctor and get them legally so your insurance can help pay for them.
Regarding where to get them, there are web sites that sell antibiotics and other meds without a prescription. Google around and you'll find them. Better to go to a doctor and get them legally so your insurance can help pay for them.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.