THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
guy on curezone cured his fecal BB
-
snoopsister
- Sheriff
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:12 am
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
Re: guy on curezone cured his fecal BB
that is one hell of a quote. I can relate.Archimonde wrote: - your stomach is only working at 15% capacity.
-
snoopsister
- Sheriff
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:12 am
HEY GUYS. IVE BEEN READING A LOT OF YOUR COMMENTS. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE INTESTINAL CANDIDIASIS LET ME KNOW BECAUSE I CAN HELP YOU WITH THAT. ( WHAT YOU SHOULD EAT, AND THE HERBS THAT WORK) Although you have to be patient because it takes a while to get rid of candida. A month for every year you've had it.
ALSO, I JUST POSTED SOME INFO UNDER "HAS ANYONE TRIED GOLDENSEAL"
I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR CASE IS..BUT IF YOU FEEL YOUR BAD BREATH IS NOT COMING FROM YOUR MOUTH BUT YOUR STOMACH..YOU SHOULD TRY IT. IT WORKED FOR ME! I HAD THE TYPE OF BAD BREATH THAT SMELLED LIKE SHYT ( SORRY BUT THAT'S WHAT IT SMELLED LIKE) AND IT CAME OUT OF MY NOSE TOO..BUT NOW ITS GONE, THANK GOD.
ALSO, I JUST POSTED SOME INFO UNDER "HAS ANYONE TRIED GOLDENSEAL"
I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR CASE IS..BUT IF YOU FEEL YOUR BAD BREATH IS NOT COMING FROM YOUR MOUTH BUT YOUR STOMACH..YOU SHOULD TRY IT. IT WORKED FOR ME! I HAD THE TYPE OF BAD BREATH THAT SMELLED LIKE SHYT ( SORRY BUT THAT'S WHAT IT SMELLED LIKE) AND IT CAME OUT OF MY NOSE TOO..BUT NOW ITS GONE, THANK GOD.
-
snoopsister
- Sheriff
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:12 am
Yeast infection
Snoopsister,
What product(s) did you use for your Candida clense and for how long? I've had bb for more than 8 years and have recently noticed symptoms associated with Candida. Golden Seal is one of many combined ingredients for assisting with Candida. Depending on the severity of the problem, this may be all you need. Have you taken the home saliva test? You may try and refrain from consuming any type of alcohol since wine is just as yeast infested as beer (even though considered healthier for you). I noticed I have more than 20 associated symptoms of Candida, so I know progress will take longer. I believe my bb is derived from this especially when I consume dairy, breads and beer. I've only been using a Candida cleanse and acidolphus since Thurs and haven't seen any major changes, but I'm going to give it a few months. I've ordered yeastrol and hope this works. I was thinking of adding in Golden seal and oregano oil. I've tried other products and have gotten short-term results. I know it's hard to live/deal with this problem and a solution for a quick fix is most of our dreams/hopes. But if our bb is due to Candida, patience is key. I was bb free for 3 months using the waterpik and peroxide/water solution. I was soooo frikin' happy and thought I had finally found my solution. When i noticed my bb had come back, I was depressed and couldn't believe this was happening...AGAIN. The wrinkle nose faces, finger covering nose gestures and 100ft. space conversations came back and I was pissed. So, I started reading through these threads again and it seems like we have all tried everything out there. I've eliminated my bb caused by my neglect for dental hygeine, because there is nothing else out there for my teeth, gums, tongue, tonsils, etc... I hope Golden Seals works for you and the rest of us trying this as a solution.
What product(s) did you use for your Candida clense and for how long? I've had bb for more than 8 years and have recently noticed symptoms associated with Candida. Golden Seal is one of many combined ingredients for assisting with Candida. Depending on the severity of the problem, this may be all you need. Have you taken the home saliva test? You may try and refrain from consuming any type of alcohol since wine is just as yeast infested as beer (even though considered healthier for you). I noticed I have more than 20 associated symptoms of Candida, so I know progress will take longer. I believe my bb is derived from this especially when I consume dairy, breads and beer. I've only been using a Candida cleanse and acidolphus since Thurs and haven't seen any major changes, but I'm going to give it a few months. I've ordered yeastrol and hope this works. I was thinking of adding in Golden seal and oregano oil. I've tried other products and have gotten short-term results. I know it's hard to live/deal with this problem and a solution for a quick fix is most of our dreams/hopes. But if our bb is due to Candida, patience is key. I was bb free for 3 months using the waterpik and peroxide/water solution. I was soooo frikin' happy and thought I had finally found my solution. When i noticed my bb had come back, I was depressed and couldn't believe this was happening...AGAIN. The wrinkle nose faces, finger covering nose gestures and 100ft. space conversations came back and I was pissed. So, I started reading through these threads again and it seems like we have all tried everything out there. I've eliminated my bb caused by my neglect for dental hygeine, because there is nothing else out there for my teeth, gums, tongue, tonsils, etc... I hope Golden Seals works for you and the rest of us trying this as a solution.
-
snoopsister
- Sheriff
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:12 am
Hello everyone,
I am extremely pleased with my results so far. It took 20 days to see real change. I literally interacted with people close up with no gum and no reactions! You know when your mouth just feels cleaner, toungue is pinker and no bad taste or smell I can detect!. Oh please God let this keep working. My tummy is flat, I have been somewhat constipated for a few days, but no gas or bloat. I burp regulary etc..
I am extremely pleased with my results so far. It took 20 days to see real change. I literally interacted with people close up with no gum and no reactions! You know when your mouth just feels cleaner, toungue is pinker and no bad taste or smell I can detect!. Oh please God let this keep working. My tummy is flat, I have been somewhat constipated for a few days, but no gas or bloat. I burp regulary etc..
-
snoopsister
- Sheriff
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:12 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.