THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Just figured out I have tonsil stones
Just figured out I have tonsil stones
I smelt this dude on the bus, and was like damn, thats how my mouth tastes sometimes. Like mothballs. So I looked it up, and found out one of the causes is tonsil stones. So I followed a procedure to remove them, and alas two large ones, and one small one came out, and they smelt absolutely revolting. Yikes! So this may be the cause of the reactions...
El grizzle, have yo ever rubbed your tonsils with finger and smelled bad.
Because I do this but it doesnt smell bad. But sometimes I wonder if I could have a stone because I can get my tongue pink lately but as soon as I close my mouth the part of my tongu that sits against tonsils turns white almost immediately.
I think i am going to try to dig for some too
Still waiting on my ent referal.
Good luck
And my nose fart int cured. my son said yesterday it smelled bad, so I guess its true metronidazole only helps while your on it, but i dint turn worse getting off it
Because I do this but it doesnt smell bad. But sometimes I wonder if I could have a stone because I can get my tongue pink lately but as soon as I close my mouth the part of my tongu that sits against tonsils turns white almost immediately.
I think i am going to try to dig for some too
Still waiting on my ent referal.
Good luck
And my nose fart int cured. my son said yesterday it smelled bad, so I guess its true metronidazole only helps while your on it, but i dint turn worse getting off it
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.