THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Substance in Cranberry Juice
-
TeamZissou
- Advanced
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:01 pm
Substance in Cranberry Juice
I drank a lot of cranberry juice over the past few days and noticed a pretty significant reduction in my BB during that time. It was pretty much the only thing I drank (and the only thing I had in the apartment). It wasn't a cure, but it was pretty significant. Maybe a 40-50% reduction.
Cranberries contain a compound called Tannins, that alter certain bacteria and inhibit them from forming biofilms. This has only been studied with regards to urinary tract infections, but if it works in this manner for one area, why not another?
http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... ct_as.html
Here's a recent article describing this.
Anyone drink a lot of cranberry juice?
Cranberries contain a compound called Tannins, that alter certain bacteria and inhibit them from forming biofilms. This has only been studied with regards to urinary tract infections, but if it works in this manner for one area, why not another?
http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... ct_as.html
Here's a recent article describing this.
Anyone drink a lot of cranberry juice?
teamzissou,
OMG! you are totally right about that, that is true, I didn't have time to eat my breakfast today so cranberry juice was the only thing i had until 4pm and omg, its really scary but I didn't have bb! it didn't cure it 100% but 99 % of the reactions was gone. SO WEIRD
I decided to do a google search on it after work, but found ur post. we should definitely do more research on this one.
OMG! you are totally right about that, that is true, I didn't have time to eat my breakfast today so cranberry juice was the only thing i had until 4pm and omg, its really scary but I didn't have bb! it didn't cure it 100% but 99 % of the reactions was gone. SO WEIRD
I decided to do a google search on it after work, but found ur post. we should definitely do more research on this one.
Yes, iv only recently began visiting this site again.
I was diagnosed with TMAU (secondary) in the summer of 2014.
If I keep to a low choline diet and take certain supplements I can keep bad breath relatively under control.
It's still good to visit this site tho, everything helps.
Cranberry juice is fairly low in choline, I like it and if it helps in any way, I'll continue to drink it.
As for the interdental floss brushes, I still use them, but they wasn't a cure. I .think I thought they was at the time. I do recommend people using them tho
I was diagnosed with TMAU (secondary) in the summer of 2014.
If I keep to a low choline diet and take certain supplements I can keep bad breath relatively under control.
It's still good to visit this site tho, everything helps.
Cranberry juice is fairly low in choline, I like it and if it helps in any way, I'll continue to drink it.
As for the interdental floss brushes, I still use them, but they wasn't a cure. I .think I thought they was at the time. I do recommend people using them tho
tannins
Yeah I noticed this in Tea too . the tannins seem to make the mouth feel fresher . They sell tannin bulk powder . ..Hmm i wonder ..
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.