THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

long time no write

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halihope
Master
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:30 pm

long time no write

Post by halihope »

Hello everyone, just an update. I took a long vacation from everything that has been suggested to battle bb and in the mean time I had to meet 3 new doctors, imagine the anguish I felt each time on my first visit! I tried Activia probiotics yogurt for 8 days and it did took the white out of my tongue, it looks pink and nice but did not take the bb away. I just read about the Acidophilus Probiotics in pill form so I am going to try it and hopefully it will help me. I wonder how many people are being helped using this stuff?
jc
Sheriff
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 am

Post by jc »

I`ve been drinking yakult for 1 year then 2 months ago I switched to advanced multi billion dophilus. I haven`t had any success yet but I talked to a guy who cured his 30 footer bb after 4 years of taking probiotics. I`m making probiotics a staple in my daily regimen & see what happens.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗