P.s I'm in no way to be associated with him, just happened to read it
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
UK Document on TMAU and odor disorders
UK Document on TMAU and odor disorders
Check it out http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=836670#i
P.s I'm in no way to be associated with him, just happened to read it
P.s I'm in no way to be associated with him, just happened to read it
that's been done a few times there...
Hello;
From the symptoms you have described in your posts; it may be a good idea for you to check into the possiblity of TMAU. They have done several shows on TMAU in the UK; one included one of our members.
But you might want to look at that possiblity for yourself. Get educated. I think Jimi has added a TMAU component to this site. Laura
From the symptoms you have described in your posts; it may be a good idea for you to check into the possiblity of TMAU. They have done several shows on TMAU in the UK; one included one of our members.
But you might want to look at that possiblity for yourself. Get educated. I think Jimi has added a TMAU component to this site. Laura
acne medication
HI Succ:
So, what you have is an acne condition and take a medication that can cause dryness of the lips and mouth? Possibly causing you some bad breath.
Are you under a doctor's supervision? There are quite a few side effects that go along with that particular medication. Are you getting regular liver screenings?
How long have you been on it and have you seen success as far as relief from the acne? Laura
So, what you have is an acne condition and take a medication that can cause dryness of the lips and mouth? Possibly causing you some bad breath.
Are you under a doctor's supervision? There are quite a few side effects that go along with that particular medication. Are you getting regular liver screenings?
How long have you been on it and have you seen success as far as relief from the acne? Laura
Re: acne medication
My face has always been ok, but I had acne problems with my back. Roaccutan has helped really well with it though. I'm seeing the doctor every six weeks now, doing the bloodtest and stuff. I know Roaccutan can cause even severe side-effects, but I don't really mind. My skin was really really greasy before I started using this and although now it's dry, I prefer it this way much more.LJ wrote:HI Succ:
So, what you have is an acne condition and take a medication that can cause dryness of the lips and mouth? Possibly causing you some bad breath.
Are you under a doctor's supervision? There are quite a few side effects that go along with that particular medication. Are you getting regular liver screenings?
How long have you been on it and have you seen success as far as relief from the acne? Laura
I'm aware that it can cause bad breath, and frankly, my morning breath may be worse than before. I can't be 100% sure 'cause it varies so much. But nevertheless, I've suffered from halitosis for 4-5 years now, tried most of the so called "cures". It must be that my problem comes from bacterial imbalance. Which again leads us to my childhood and loads of penicillin..
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.