THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

God help me. my bb has become really bad. WHOLE HOUSE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
andysctt
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:16 am

Post by andysctt »

hi guys, hydrogen peroxide is working fine for me.(only temporary) i gargle for about 30-60 seconds with 3% or 9% hydrogen peroxide. my breath is fine for 1-2 days. i noticed my breath becomes realy bad after smoking, so am forced to gargle everytime i have a cig.

Anyone else tried hydrogen peroxide
espasiba
Junior
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:42 am

Post by espasiba »

yeah, I also tried it in spray form. I'd put the peroxide into those nose spray bottles and spray my throat. I didn't use it for bb though, it was to gain energy... this was before I had bb...

tell us how it works for you man
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by meowkity1 »

be careful, it can cause you to get hairy tongue from what I understand. And it can eat at your tissue. I wouldnt gargle with it. What I would do is put some in a cup and dip tongue brush in it brush it on let sit and take off with tongue brush and water,
Dont add baking soad to the peroxide but after you dip in peroxide dip n baking soda and it makes it even more affective
But baking soda can have a bad taste s then you may need to brush tongue with just peroxide 1 more time
I use tung gel last for a minty taste
This step has been the only thing to clear my coating
I dont do this anymore though because I am doing tons better
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗