THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

unbelievable discovery about fluoride

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Sally
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:23 pm

unbelievable discovery about fluoride

Post by Sally »

Hi Guys, this one's a bit lengthy but astonishing info for us all!!!

I'm back! I haven't posted for a while, it's not that I forgot you all or have found some miraculous cure - unfortunetly. I have however been following a strict routine for curing bad breath that my friend Joanne told me about from this website
http://www.banishbadbreathforgood.com

It's been a hard slog to keep this whole routine up but I have and it has definitely improved my oral hygeine and has given me a boost in self confidence - I no longer cover my mouth every time i speak to someone - which to me is a breakthrough in itself.,

Any way I have also found out something rather interesting about FLUORIDE!!!!

yes that dreaded chemical that is put into our water supply by the government....

Apart from that fact that Fluoride has a numbing effect on the Penial gland in our brain!! it also causes dehydration of the mouth and hence bad breath......

-- reduction in nicotinic acetylcholine receptors;
-- reduction in lipid content;
-- impaired anti-oxidant defense systems;
-- damage to the hippocampus;
-- damage to the purkinje cells;
-- increased uptake of aluminum;
-- formation of beta-amyloid plaques (the classic brain abnormality in Alzheimer's disease);
-- exacerbation of lesions induced by iodine deficiency; and
-- accumulation of fluoride in the pineal gland.

interesting eh>??? get a fluoride filter intstalled NOW
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗