THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
If you Have Good hygiene BUT still Hav BB.. CURE
-
alexanderluther
- Junior
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:15 pm
If you Have Good hygiene BUT still Hav BB.. CURE
Most these Comments were Negative but you will find the same people giving more positive comments later. All forgiven so if you are interested please refer to my other Posts Thanx 
Last edited by alexanderluther on Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
alexanderluther
- Junior
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:15 pm
f.
The only thing to FEAR is FEAR itself.
Last edited by alexanderluther on Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
alexanderluther
- Junior
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:15 pm
GUZLER
GUZLER- I don't mean to offend you and no i don't need to smell your breath through this computer cos it probably does stink. THe fact that you can admit that is good, cos some ppl with BB cant even admit that.
You havent read my other posts so you don't understand what i mean when i say its all in the mind. I’ve been through it since I was 15 yrs old and I DID HAVE BB!! But it took a few years to get over, that I can comfortably speak to lots of people and have developed pretty good social skills, I can go clubbing, work in crowded environments. Ive changed people’s lives and (to GUZLER) If you don’t want to listen then I suggest u stop wasting valuable space in my wall because ive been getting private responses to this thanx. You obviously want to be tortured by your BB for the rest of your life - other's DONT. Like the saying, "you can only help those who want to be helped."
You havent read my other posts so you don't understand what i mean when i say its all in the mind. I’ve been through it since I was 15 yrs old and I DID HAVE BB!! But it took a few years to get over, that I can comfortably speak to lots of people and have developed pretty good social skills, I can go clubbing, work in crowded environments. Ive changed people’s lives and (to GUZLER) If you don’t want to listen then I suggest u stop wasting valuable space in my wall because ive been getting private responses to this thanx. You obviously want to be tortured by your BB for the rest of your life - other's DONT. Like the saying, "you can only help those who want to be helped."
-
alexanderluther
- Junior
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:15 pm
And just remembr, another obssessive trait of BB is that when your still in the stage of Denial and don't want to be helped You will almost find any clue or and irrational ideas to support your claim.
Most BB products know this and it's sad that they target people like you to buy their products and pay lots of money towards their fake promises.
Giving up the Fear of BB, you must also give up the obsession in seeking evidence to support why you Have BB and just relax.
Most BB products know this and it's sad that they target people like you to buy their products and pay lots of money towards their fake promises.
Giving up the Fear of BB, you must also give up the obsession in seeking evidence to support why you Have BB and just relax.
-
alexanderluther
- Junior
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:15 pm
-
alexanderluther
- Junior
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:15 pm
Doctor’s won’t tell you these because there is so much to explain.. HOw do you tell a Person.. You need to improve social skills, to speak your Truth without harm.. To be less Judgemental of Others.. E.t.c E.t.c
Last edited by alexanderluther on Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
alexanderluther
- Junior
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:15 pm
-
alexanderluther
- Junior
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:15 pm
Please read my other Posts.. 
Last edited by alexanderluther on Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NO...
Um to tell you the truth "alexanderluther" or however you wrote it.
We people USED to believe in that "theory" which isn't really a "theory."
But then I realized as I did it more, it got WORSE.
And let me tell you the more I did it the more people stopped talking
to me and my popularity DROPPED HARD.
And also this--->
Isn't going to happen with your "theory"
I'm just saying but alot of people have had numerous repetitions of
this "theory" of yours but it did not work. And trust me I KNOW
all of this "theory" because I have had ALOT of experience with bad breath. And to tell you the truth your "cure" does NOT work. And I bet
you're thinking that it is but think of the ones that have TRIED FRICKIN
NUMEROUS TIMES AND CORRECTLY BUT IT JUST SIMPLY FAILED.
Look buddy I am SO FRICKIN COMFORTABLE AND HAPPY LIKE A GAY MAN in my HOUSE but then I GET SURPRISED AT HOW DRY MY MOUTH IS. NO KIDDING IT'S LIKE THE SAHARA DESERT. Ok???
So please. Stop posting this. It DOESN'T WORK AND I CAN PROVE
EVERY SINGLE SENTENCES YOU WROTE IN THAT FRICKIN LONG POST OF YOURS. It's driving me crazy. And it's not "PSHYCHOLOGICAL!!!" IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK. YAH I KNOW IT MIGHT SOMETIMES BUT IT'S NOT GOING TO SWEETIE!!!!!!
We people USED to believe in that "theory" which isn't really a "theory."
But then I realized as I did it more, it got WORSE.
And let me tell you the more I did it the more people stopped talking
to me and my popularity DROPPED HARD.
And also this--->
I'm just saying but alot of people have had numerous repetitions of
this "theory" of yours but it did not work. And trust me I KNOW
all of this "theory" because I have had ALOT of experience with bad breath. And to tell you the truth your "cure" does NOT work. And I bet
you're thinking that it is but think of the ones that have TRIED FRICKIN
NUMEROUS TIMES AND CORRECTLY BUT IT JUST SIMPLY FAILED.
Look buddy I am SO FRICKIN COMFORTABLE AND HAPPY LIKE A GAY MAN in my HOUSE but then I GET SURPRISED AT HOW DRY MY MOUTH IS. NO KIDDING IT'S LIKE THE SAHARA DESERT. Ok???
So please. Stop posting this. It DOESN'T WORK AND I CAN PROVE
EVERY SINGLE SENTENCES YOU WROTE IN THAT FRICKIN LONG POST OF YOURS. It's driving me crazy. And it's not "PSHYCHOLOGICAL!!!" IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK. YAH I KNOW IT MIGHT SOMETIMES BUT IT'S NOT GOING TO SWEETIE!!!!!!
-
alexanderluther
- Junior
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:15 pm
Some people don't want to be help so y do i bother
K, I Remember Smily wrote this and then Wrote an apology afterwards. Which is Why I would like to delete these Posts.
And i do understand how you feel, Everytime i was fed up and tried to be confident and started talking to people i was severely shut down and was so put off be the negativity. Never knew how people could be this cruel. It Hurt and it sometimes even scarred me more. I couldnt help but think to myself What am i doing wrong??? Ive tried absolutely everything and i would break down in tears nearly every day. Nothing worked and i felt Doomed. Why bother living, if your couldn’t do any living because of your BB. Terrible!!
But then I fuelled my anger into determination and put myself through continual and positive physical changes. You've had bad breathe for so long and it's not going to suddenly dissappear just because you decided for one week to be confident. IT DOESNT WORK LIKE that. Because frankly, you still have that fear deep down inside lingering even though u didnt kno it. IF you really did do it right u would not have GOTTEN FEARFUL but learnt to feel less of it regardless of your BReathe. I will owe it to all of you to Explain my story SOON (I have exams tomro), but like everyone who has found their own cure, find the one that best suits you.
Im just saying, this is a gradual process, and your not suppose to jump into all the hard stuff like socializing till your ready. You must get over your FEARS first, Re-evaluate your Past and understand IT. (these are two very important) and Then change your habits and negative way of thinking. Then your onto permanent, Physical changes. My friend I guarantee you u did not all of these.
(when your NOT BB PHOBIC anymore, you begin to learn to read ppl well)
And i do understand how you feel, Everytime i was fed up and tried to be confident and started talking to people i was severely shut down and was so put off be the negativity. Never knew how people could be this cruel. It Hurt and it sometimes even scarred me more. I couldnt help but think to myself What am i doing wrong??? Ive tried absolutely everything and i would break down in tears nearly every day. Nothing worked and i felt Doomed. Why bother living, if your couldn’t do any living because of your BB. Terrible!!
But then I fuelled my anger into determination and put myself through continual and positive physical changes. You've had bad breathe for so long and it's not going to suddenly dissappear just because you decided for one week to be confident. IT DOESNT WORK LIKE that. Because frankly, you still have that fear deep down inside lingering even though u didnt kno it. IF you really did do it right u would not have GOTTEN FEARFUL but learnt to feel less of it regardless of your BReathe. I will owe it to all of you to Explain my story SOON (I have exams tomro), but like everyone who has found their own cure, find the one that best suits you.
Im just saying, this is a gradual process, and your not suppose to jump into all the hard stuff like socializing till your ready. You must get over your FEARS first, Re-evaluate your Past and understand IT. (these are two very important) and Then change your habits and negative way of thinking. Then your onto permanent, Physical changes. My friend I guarantee you u did not all of these.
(when your NOT BB PHOBIC anymore, you begin to learn to read ppl well)
Last edited by alexanderluther on Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
alexanderluther
- Junior
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:15 pm
Your breathe still smells at home because you have conditioned yourself to constantly have BB all day because you've had it so long and it's all you think about? is it not? Whenever u think the thought, the symptoms will follow.
THe last step is Hypnotherapy and Practicing how to speak in your natural and relaxed state. BB has become a part of who you are now, that your body no longer registers how to speak comfortably anymore even when you try to. And also, you've been like this for so long most of you don't know what it actually feels like to speak effortlessly and comfortably anymore.
It is hard to speak while thinking of our BB sometimes we may begin to Panick.. Pausing helps alot.. Sometimes It is all we need to do is Pause till the thought Disappears and the Speech just flows, For others we may have to rehearse what we would like to say and for Others who are better skilled learn fast at how to speak in ways that grabs People's attention.
THe last step is Hypnotherapy and Practicing how to speak in your natural and relaxed state. BB has become a part of who you are now, that your body no longer registers how to speak comfortably anymore even when you try to. And also, you've been like this for so long most of you don't know what it actually feels like to speak effortlessly and comfortably anymore.
It is hard to speak while thinking of our BB sometimes we may begin to Panick.. Pausing helps alot.. Sometimes It is all we need to do is Pause till the thought Disappears and the Speech just flows, For others we may have to rehearse what we would like to say and for Others who are better skilled learn fast at how to speak in ways that grabs People's attention.
Last edited by alexanderluther on Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.