THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
normal life
normal life
just a chance
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
If I post here will you attack again?
Thanatos (death man):
I do hope you have a normal life; I do feel bad for your pain; and I do understand you have frustrations that are beyond your control. Get well soon. Laura
I do hope you have a normal life; I do feel bad for your pain; and I do understand you have frustrations that are beyond your control. Get well soon. Laura
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.