THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

website problem

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
guzler
Advanced
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:18 pm

website problem

Post by guzler »

recently i have been having problems navigating in this website . i guess since all this advetising on the website started . i have tried aol also internet explore, diferent computer and so on . im i the only one who,shaving problems ?
thank you
User avatar
KeepTrying09
Sheriff
Posts: 463
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: Thailand

Post by KeepTrying09 »

You're not the only one. I've also been having problems too. This website will hang unless I disable Javascript. If Javascript is enabled, then the website will not fully load. It will get stuck trying to load just 1 item and it will stay stuck forever. I have to go into my browser's preferences, disable the javascript, and then refresh. After I do this the website will load normally. It's the same on Safari, Firefox, and Google Chrome.

It's very annoying....
Last edited by KeepTrying09 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
iva
Master
Posts: 295
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by iva »

I thought I was the only one having trouble with this site, it`s pretty annoying...
User avatar
KeepTrying09
Sheriff
Posts: 463
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: Thailand

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Maybe someone should inform Jimi. The problems with the website started after he changed the ads around. I understand if he wants to add advertisements, but perhaps the coding is wrong or something which is causing these errors. Like I said, if I don't disable my javascript, the page won't load at all! It just hangs with 1 item remaining to download.

This website would be pretty useless if people couldn't even view the pages....Hope there's a fix soon.
wnaysha
Master
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:30 am

Post by wnaysha »

ammmm...


I'm having the same problem.
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

I sometimes get error messages to do with compatibility, there's browser settings that can deal with such issues.. I think? Might be worth tweaking with those to see if it helps.

Compatibility with how your browser handles certain types of web pages.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

Oh, I am sorry, did not know, it works fine on my pc. Maybe it is just a flash banner on the top, I will remove it and you guys let me know how it feels.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

I changed some stuff, please let me know if it works.

I don't get any sales from affiliates anyway so I think I will remove them if you are experiencing problems.
guzler
Advanced
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:18 pm

Post by guzler »

Jjimi, still not working right, it took me 20 minute to write this messaage.

thanks Jimi
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

try again please
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗