THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Bad Breath Report: Cinnamon to avoid BB/Candida. 28/Dec/09

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
KeepTrying09
Sheriff
Posts: 463
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: Thailand

Bad Breath Report: Cinnamon to avoid BB/Candida. 28/Dec/09

Post by KeepTrying09 »

This post has been moved offsite.
Last edited by KeepTrying09 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
kite
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:17 pm

Is powdered form OK

Post by kite »

What form of cinnamon should we take & how much /how many times.
IS it ok to make cinnamon powder & use a 1/4 tsp - 1/2tsp everyday to battle the infections
User avatar
KeepTrying09
Sheriff
Posts: 463
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: Thailand

Re: Is powdered form OK

Post by KeepTrying09 »

kite wrote:What form of cinnamon should we take & how much /how many times.
IS it ok to make cinnamon powder & use a 1/4 tsp - 1/2tsp everyday to battle the infections
I just use the ground cinnamon that you can pick up from the supermarket. It should be in the baking or spices aisle. Back when I first started taking it, I was eating it everyday, but I started to get heartburn, so I cut back to twice a week and I didn't get heartburn anymore.

1/2 tsp should be good, guess it just depends on how much you like cinnamon. :D
snoopsister
Sheriff
Posts: 304
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:12 am

Post by snoopsister »

are sticks okay?
User avatar
KeepTrying09
Sheriff
Posts: 463
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: Thailand

Post by KeepTrying09 »

snoopsister wrote:are sticks okay?
I think as long as it's cinnamon, it doesn't matter what form it's in, whether it be ground cinnamon, cinnamon sticks, cinnamon oil, or cinnamon supplements. It's all the same.

:D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗