THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

doctor gave me daktarin today

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
billie
Master
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:25 pm

doctor gave me daktarin today

Post by billie »

I don't understand it.
She gave me 40 gram daktarin oral gel,and i need to take 5 ml 4 times a day.
The tube is so small it just won't last 2 days.
And how do i know if it's 5 ml ? i mean the daktarin came with a huge plastic spoon.
I have to get another tube tomorrow because they only had 1 tube so it's 80 gram , but even then it won't be enough.
i think i'm ready to order antibiotics online. I can't deal with it anymore.
Does someone know where to order antibiotics in the Netherlands?
billie
Master
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:25 pm

Post by billie »

I've noticed something. I haven't brushed my tongue the whole weekend.
I would just brush my teeth,floss and use waterpik. After i came from the doc this morning i immediately brushed of all that junk that build up on my tongue over the weekend.
I noticed alot of salive but i didn't really pay attention to it cause i was a lil dissapointed coming from the doctor.
Oke i brushed my teeth at 8:30 in morning and i stil have more saliva and i just looked at my tongue and it's more pink then normal. still hairy but different. cant explain.
I ate bread with melted cheese, rice meatball and vegetables,ice tea alot and popcorn
(yes i stopped candida diet days ago it sucks) and still no coating like i used to have.
I'm gonna try this more. I won't brush my tongue tonight. See what happens .
clelandjones
Total Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:54 pm

Post by clelandjones »

I've tried daktarin before, it helped me when I was on it, but not when I came off it. It's non-prescription though so you can just pick it up at the chemist.
findacure
Master
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:07 am

Post by findacure »

Ive never heard of this "Daktarin" will do some research on it. As i wouldnt mind giving it a try.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗