THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Beyonce joins our club
- terranpatriot
- Advanced
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:19 am
- Location: East Coast, USA
Beyonce joins our club
Apparently, there has been a rumor for some time that Beyonce suffers from chronic halitosis. Supposedly, Nas was asked why he didn't continue a relationship with her and responded that it was because he couldn't stand her breath. If you google beyonce bad breath, you will see it pop up in the google drop down, along with beyonce bad breath rumor, as a popular search topic. And lastly, there's this picture:
http://www.mediatakeout.com/2008/21677- ... dence.html
http://www.mediatakeout.com/2008/21677- ... dence.html
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
-
stinkLikeShit247
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:05 am
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
I definitely think you should delete it because i don't want people to do this to me.I dont't think we should expose her, even though she is celebrity. She suffers too if she has bb. I think I should delete her name, what do you think everybody?
The reason why we have usernames is because we don't want people to know our real identity. It's so embarrassing
I really can't stand her and her music, but it's always good to put yourself in someone else's shoes.
I've been seeing these stories about her for a while and i've googeled it too .
I think people on this board feel a lil better if they know that a famous person suffers the same way we do, but famous people will always be just human like us.
-
snoopsister
- Sheriff
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:12 am
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
- KeepTrying09
- Sheriff
- Posts: 463
- Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: Thailand
Even if Beyonce or Ben Affleck had bad breath, they have so much money i'm sure they would be able to see every doctor under the sun until they found the cause, and quickly at that. I don't think you could make it in Hollywood as an actor or singer with bad breath. But then again who knows. Statistically speaking I guess it's possible.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.