THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

silver fillings (amalgam)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
TIRED
Advanced
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:27 pm

silver fillings (amalgam)

Post by TIRED »

just want to take a survey - who on here has silver fillings and if so have you had one break up on you???
feelinblue81
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:49 am

Post by feelinblue81 »

I have had 2 crack a bit. I used to have 11 amalgam fillings and had them ALL removed...
TIRED
Advanced
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:27 pm

Post by TIRED »

did you detox afterward??? If so, how? Is your breath less stinky? Did your health change for the better??

I am getting mine out soon...
Sally
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by Sally »

Hey guys,

Im having all of my silver fillings replaced, not sure if its the cause of my BB but im trying everything at the mo......

went to the dentist today actually and asked about having fillings I have on the top replaced, he said they only release mercury for 5 days after you have them done! I never knew this....

anyway I'd rather pay for white ones and be safe :D
chiki89
Newbie
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:27 am

Post by chiki89 »

This makes me wonder though. There's also thousands of people who have silver fillings (amalgam) and don't have bb, or for the most part any symptoms of mercury poisoning. :-k
feelinblue81
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:49 am

Post by feelinblue81 »

Well first you have to go to a dentist who will remove them SAFELY!! Rubber damn, air supply, etc. Google that and find a dentist who can do that. My periodontist says he will keep his in because he's bound to be more exposed to mercury vapors if he takes them out, but im sure he hasnt a clue about the correct way to remove them.

I started chelating after, and still am. Its a process, ill tell ya. I do feel much better but still have issues with my gut.

Oh, and before people call me a quack, lol, i was tested for mercury levels through blood, 24 hour urine sample, and hair evaluation. All came back very high....to the point where the doctor recommended i report myself to the state health department, i beleive. In New York, its a law that if you are above a certain level, they have to know.....
caramiamine98
Advanced
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 am
Location: Canada

Post by caramiamine98 »

Wow. Did you go to your GP or a specialist to get tested? How long ago did you have them removed and what are you doing for chelation? I’ve heard chelation can sometimes take up to a year depending on toxicity levels. Good to hear you are feeling better. Cheers. C
TIRED
Advanced
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:27 pm

Post by TIRED »

feelinblue - This is so interesting. I want to get tested, but I think my doctor will think I'm crazy! I already have been tested for so many things. I think it is time to switch doctors.

I see the dentist on Wed. I will tell her about my ailments and see what she says.

Did you have a chronic yeast infection - what were your symptoms???

I heard the chelation medicine itself can be tough on your belly.

Keep us posted!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗