THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Someone who lives in Skandinavium or in an EU country... ?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DrMel
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:47 pm

Someone who lives in Skandinavium or in an EU country... ?

Post by DrMel »

I have a little problem. Keeptrying09 would send me Flagyl and Biozole from Thailand (I live in Sweden) but because Thailand is not included in the EU so we should not send the drugs without the need to come from an EU country. I thought that if Keeptrying09 could send the package only to you and that you then send it to me. I know this is really much to ask but I really hope that someone can set up for me? please? please? :cry:
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

If you do find someone, please let me know, then we can combine our packages as I'm in Sweden too 8)

But you were probably just unlucky if the customs took your package. It probably won't happen if sent in a discreet envelope.
mich
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:14 pm

Post by mich »

Hi I got my biozole lastweek from keeptrying with no problem shipping here in Norway. But for assurance wise I'll let KT send flagyl and biozole each separately on mail. Goodluck
DrMel
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:47 pm

Post by DrMel »

Thank you so much :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗