THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I' m getting rid of these nasty tonsils today

Tell us your story with bad breath
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

Good luck, this is always a big step to take, its apparently been enough to cure some people, but I just hope anyone also considering this has ensured they've gone through every other possibility.

Its very difficult to ignore the tonsils when so much smell seems to come from them, so I know what you are feeling.
User avatar
KeepTrying09
Sheriff
Posts: 463
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: Thailand

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Hey tiredofcrying,

Good luck with your recovery! Hehe, enjoy eating all the ice cream while you can!!! On second thought, maybe you should go for yogurt instead. :)

Let us know how it goes. :D
findacure
Master
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:07 am

Post by findacure »

tiredofcrying wrote:Well I'm 11 days post op and I'm eating a reg diet now. Pain wasn't too bad. My tongue is pinker and I don't have that nasty taste in my mouth as I had before the surgery and I'm not totally healed yet. I'm not snoring anymore and my nose is so clear no constant congestion anymore. No bad reaction from ppl today when I went to the store and to the beauty shop.
I hope its your cure.

I had my tonsils out, but it made no difference.

But it get rid of those nasty tonsil stones.

Good Luck x
danger
Master
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by danger »

she has not been back on since. i wonder if she was cured
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗